Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Natalie Kim

Hello! My name is Jihyun Kim but you can call me Natalie. I am a freshman and is currently an accounting major/film studies and management minor. I was born and raised in South Korea until I was 8 years old. My family and I moved to Chicago and lived their until I ended junior high. Then from there we moved to Papillion, Nebraska where I went to high school. Here I am now in Lincoln taking an online class for the first time. I am a little nervous and excited just because this is something new I've signed up for.

I am lucky enough to have traveled around the world and seen all the different cultures such as Spain, Italy, France, Taiwan, South Korea, Costa Rica, and of course our dear friends Mexico and Canada. Other country's language, attire, food, landscapes, social interactions among many other things very much fascinate me. I hope to take away some useful and insightful ways in which cultures all over the world communicate.

One of my favorite interests is trying out new restaurants and food I have never tried before. I'm a pretty open minded person so I am willing to risk anything when it comes to trying new things. Food is one of my favorite interests/hobbies. I recently picked up on cooking and I have developed a deep appreciation chefs. I also love to watch film, especially Italian foreign films. Family and friends always come first, I don't know what I would do without them in my life. I do a little bit of photography, reading and I enjoy making short videos from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment