Friday, January 13, 2012

From Max Twedt

Hi Everybody!
My name is Max Twedt, and I am in my last semester of my undergraduate career. My major is in Biological Systems Engineering and I am getting a minor in Computer Science. Hopefully I will get into grad school doing something cool. I am 22 and originally from Omaha, nothing too exciting. Although when I was a little kid my family lived on 34th street (if your not familiar with Omaha, it is pretty close to downtown) and we used to go to the Zoo quite a bit. I always enjoyed the elephant riding attraction, which they don't have anymore. But that's ok.

I have 3 siblings, and we are all pretty close. Every year we take goofy Christmas pictures where we match our clothes and get the photographers at JC Pennies to pose us. It is fun because they don't always know that we are just messing around and sometimes take it very seriously. I am on the right.
All of my siblings and I used to swim, some more competitively than others, and that became a huge part of my life. Besides swimming, I enjoy playing raquetball, bowling (really bad at that though) music and working with computers. Hopefully this semester I will have time to go rock climbing more.
For the most part, I am taking this class to fulfill a requirement. I chose this class in particular because the intercultural applications can be found in many places and hopefully soon everywhere, and it is an online class. I have not taken an online communications class and am curious as to how it works.

The picture formatting in this blog is very odd, hopefully I will get better. Haha maybe someone can help me,

Until then, have a nice day!

Max




No comments:

Post a Comment