Friday, January 13, 2012

Whitney Scholtes



My name is Whitney Scholtes and I'm majoring in Communication Studies with a possible minor in Gerontology. I'm 21 and am from Ainsworth Nebraska which is a really small town about five hours from here. I haven't ever taken an online class, so this will be my first. I am slightly concerned with this online class because I'm not very familiar with how online classes work. Hopefully I will be able to keep up and stay on task. I just declaired my major so this class will help me earn the credits to complete my major. Also my advisor at the time recommended this class to me. I hope to learn more about intercultural communications and apply it later in life. Some of my interests are cooking, hanging out with friends, and being with my family. I'm very close with my family and they are a huge part of my life. Some hobbies I enjoy are swimming, shopping, and golfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment