Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ryan Behling

Hello fellow students,
My name is Ryan Behling, I am a transfer student from Southeast Community College here in Lincoln. I just completed my academic transfer program and this is my very first semester here at the University of Nebraska.  I am 28 years old so needless to say I am not a traditional student but am very happy to be continuing my education.  I am a Business Administration major planning to complete a minor in finance as well.  I grew up in Scottsbluff, NE and for those of you that don't know it is 7 hours west of here almost in Wyoming. I have quite a bit experience with online learning from the last two years of my schooling.  Because of my busy work schedule I was able to take almost half of my courses online, however haven't had much experience with blogging so this will be a new experience for me.



I enjoy doing many things outside for fun in my free time. I like to play a lot of golf in the summertime as well as relaxing by the pool at my apartment complex.  In the winter I like to travel to Colorado to do some snowboarding when I can get away for a weekend. Colorado is probably my favorite hotspot to visit. I also like to do some hiking and camping in the mountains as well.  If I can do something outdoors I am all for it.

I chose Intercultural Communication to satisfy one of my elective courses for my degree.  Communication has always interested me but I was intrigued when I found out I was able to take it online.  The videos and speeches that we have to do for this class this semester should be very fun.













1 comment:

  1. Hey Ryan,

    Welcome to UNL and I'm on the same boat as you with blogging. It seriously took me over two hours to figure out how to make a post on the class blog.

    Best of luck to the both of us,

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete