Friday, January 13, 2012

Fadhilah Raihan Lokman


Hi everyone!
As mentioned in the post title, my name is Fadhilah Raihan Lokman and I am from Malaysia.
I'm in senior year and planning to be graduating at the end of this year.
My major is Political Science and minor in International Studies. Thus taking this course is to fulfill the requirement for my International Studies minor. Oh and I'm turning 22 this year ^^



There are seven members in my family and I'm the second eldest after my big brother. This is a picture of my family during recent Eid Mubarak celebration. Usually we took a family photo and as I'm too far away from them, this is the latest trend to take family photo ;) Thanks to technology! And it seems that this course can improve my knowledge for communication in this kind of long-distance relationship.

I love travelling. So far I've visited Vietnam, Singapore, Australia and United States (as I'm not originated from here). Within United States itself, I've visited almost twenty states and planning to visit at least ten more states before I return to Malaysia.

I just made this for my lunch. I'm not really into cooking but when I feel like eating something, I would try my best to made it to fulfill my desire. Apparently I always crave for something that can only be find in my hometown so I had to make from scratch if I want to eat it. Hopefully before I return back to my country, I would be good in cooking ;)

Thanks for reading!
I can't wait to start this course. It looks interesting and the coursework is so different from my previous online courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment