Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Samantha Vincent

Hi, I'm Samantha Vincent but everybody calls me Sam. I'm a junior and just decided and finalized my major to be Child Development/Early Childhood Education!

I'm from good ole' Aurora, Nebraska, not very many people have heard of my hometown unless your interested in Class B Football. I'm originally from Shokapee, Minnesota where I was born and lived there and Chaska, Minnesota until I was 5 years old. So I'm a Gopher fan, but true Husker fan. I wore my Gopher shirt underneath my Husker sweatshirt on game day of course!

I took this class mainly because I am interested in how people communicate from different cultures. My family on my dad's side and I go to Cabo San Lucas quite a few times a year and I love that culture. Its very interesting to me and let's say communicating is very interesting as well. I'm starting to become fluent in "Street Spanish."

I have many hobbies, mainly just art's and craft's, and cooking/baking as well! Our apartment, to say the least is decorated in many things I've created. I guess I should say Pinterest is definitely a hobby and where the start of my ideas come from! :) That's my biggest distraction to say the least. I also enjoy spending time with my family, boyfriend, and close friends very much. They always come first in my life and I would rather spend time with them than anybody else especially my 4 year old sister, yes I said 4. Haha!

                                                           My little sister, Gracelynn.
                                                 The Famous Arch in Cabo San Lucas!
                                                          Of course I'm a Vikings Fan!
                                                        On field passes Dec. 18th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment