Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello! My name is Amanda Wesely. I am 23 years old and hopefully graduating in May with an Architecture degree and a minor in Communications.

I was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska. This is my first online class. 

I have been traveling a lot recently. I spent the summer in Ecuador and then traveled to the Galapagos Islands. This fall semester I was in Dublin. Finally, this summer I plan to go to Africa. I hope to gain a new perspective on intercultural communications through this class. I have witnessed and been immersed in different cultures, but I would like to critically understand what I am witnessing.

I am usually very active, but when I do have spare time I am reading. However once I start reading I have trouble stopping. 






No comments:

Post a Comment