Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello from Weiting Yue

Hello, everyone!
My name is Weiting Yue and I originally come from Qingdao, China. This is my last semester in UNL and I will graduate in May. My major is Marketing with minors in Psychology and Communication.

During my free time I like to travel a lot. My dream is to visit Egypt someday. I also like drawing and blogging. This is the first time I write my own blog in English and I wish this will bring me a totally different experience.

 I like communication classes and this is the second time I learn it online. Unlike other classes, communication class always brings different backgrounds people together and I do think this is the most attractive for me because we can get different ideas through one class. I like to meet with people and listen to their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment